This is a brilliant position for an experienced person with both counterbalance and flexi (bendi) licence
We are also looking for someone with experience in stocktaking, warehouse, goods in / out.
This is a temporary to permanent position for our client based in Cumbernauld who have recently opened their premises.
To be considered we are looking for people who can work as an integral part of a team, working alongside Team Leaders, Quality Technicians and management as well as customers and delivery companies.
The shifts will vary from 6am – 2pm, 8am – 4pm and 2pm – 10 pm on a rotational shift basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Correct use of the Company systems to facilitate appropriate processes
· Accurately and timely booking in of materials.
· Handling and storage of materials
· Making material transfers (Physically and electronically)
· Issuing materials physically and electronically in a timely manner to the appropriate lines (as per production plans)
· Issuing customer supplied materials to production where necessary
· Conduct all operations in line with the prescribed Health and Safety rules.
· Provide cover for all other functions within logistics
· Being prepared to be involved in any improvement work
· Computer literate
· Able to operate pallet trucks and stacker truck
· Fork lift driver (counter balance & flex)
· SOP - Complete and qualify in all relevant KE SOP’s as specified in the Key Element Master Qualification Document
· Works well under pressure
· Team player
· Target Orientated
Please send your updated cv to Candi Cairns