We are looking for 30 Production Operators to join our client based in Dover.
We want to hear from people who are prepared to work on a week to week basis, are used to working in a fast paced, pressurised production line environment
· Please note that you must be able to work from 6am to 2pm and from 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
· Achieve daily planned output
· Check quality of work by doing in line process quality checks and with the use of flash cards
· Maintain clean and tidy area throughout shift
· Understand and adhere to Company procedures
· Correct use of the Company systems to facilitate appropriate processes when required
· Actively look at ways to make improvements within the production area
· Keep areas free from contamination
· Maintain a positive attitude
· Produce good quality box manufacture at all times
· Communicate well with Team and Team Leader
· Carry out any duties as requested by their Team Leader
· Undertake any training required, suited to ability
Please note that all successful candidates will undergo a basic criminal record check, employment reference checks and will be subject to a drug and alcohol test.
· Please note this is a temporary role starting 5th February 2018
One Recruitment are operating as an agency in relation to this vacancy.